FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
FOUR Staffing programs for ONE franchisee fee. The @WORK Group offers the best low investment franchise in the staffing industry. We grant franchisees the ability to offer a customized staffing program to fit the needs and demands of their individual markets.
Did you know:
- The staffing industry hit a record $119 billion in 2014.
- The industry is expected to grow to $164 billion by 2018. There are not to many industries who have a 56% growth rate.
- @WORK franchisees have average annual sales per territory of a little over $3 million.
- @WORK was recognized by Franchise Business Review for 2014, 2015, 2016 Top 50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award.
- @WORK was named 2014, 2015, 2016 Best of Staffing
Now, is a great time to join @WORK and the staffing industry. You get to take control of your destiny and customize your @WORK Staffing office with any of our four staffing programs.
This equates to FOUR streams of revenue for the franchise owner. Choose from @WORK Personnel, Medical, Helping Hands, or Search. Outfit your office with one program or all 4, the decision is yours. The best part is, you only pay one franchise fee and receive up to 4 staffing programs in all the hottest industries.
- 98% of companies use some form of personnel staffing
- Predominately staffs employees in administrative and industrial fields
- 3 Million people per day are employed by staffing companies
- 79% of staffing employees work full time, virtually the same as the rest of the work force
- Mostly staffs employees in the health care field such as nurses and allied healthcare workers
- With a shortage of nurses and the new healthcare reform, this program is in high demand
- Recession Resistant
- Provides non-medical homecare and service assistants to individuals who desire help doing daily tasks
- Offers four services: Daily Living Assistance & Senior Services; Personal Concierge; Homemaker’s Services; and Parent’s Helper
- 9 out of 10 seniors prefer to grow old in their home
- Provides a full-service, direct-hire recruiting franchise opportunity
- Recruits highly sought accounting, engineering, information systems, human resource, and sales professionals
Basic Franchise InfoAverage Investment: N/A
Minimum Investment: $154000 - $214500
Min. Liquidity: 100000
Years in Business: 1992
Open Units: 84
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes